- Price: $695.00
- Duration: 3 Days
- Prerequisites: CET1 or similar course.
- Tactical Operations
- - Premier Training - Handgun Elements Theory 1 (HET1)
- - Premier Training - Handgun Elements Theory 2 (HET2)
- - Premier Training - Vehicle Elements Theory (VET)
- - Premier Training - Restricted Visibility Elements Theory (RVET)
- - Premier Training - Carbine Elements Theory 1 (CET1)
- - Premier Training - Carbine Elements Theory 2 (CET2)
- - Premier Training - Intermediate Carbine Elements Theory (ICET)
- - Benefit Course 1-Day Carbine Elements Theory 1
- - Custom 3-Day Course: 2-Day HET1 / 1-Day Shotgun
- - 1911 Elements Theory (1911ET)
- - Handgun Elements Theory 1 (HET1)
- - Handgun Elements Theory 2 (HET2)
- - Vehicle Elements Theory (VET)
- - Restricted Visibility Elements Theory (RVET)
- - Carbine Elements Theory 1 (CET1)
- - Carbine Elements Theory 2 (CET2)
- - Intermediate Carbine Elements Theory (ICET)
Carbine Elements Theory 2 (CET2) Description
Carbine Elements Theory 2 is designed to give the intermediate or advanced shooter the proper carbine fundamentals. Starting with mindset, the class focuses on the core foundation of accuracy, acceptable accuracy under dynamic stress, and how to effectively balance speed and accuracy with proper weapon manipulation.
- Life Safety Brief
- Proper gear selection and placement
- Proper Zero Check
- 7 fundamentals (Accuracy Drills, Axis and Mechanics of Recoil)
- Accuracy and Marksmanship Check
- Admin reloads / Speed reloads / Tactical reloads Check
- Transition and Communication Drills
- Dynamic Positional Shooting Methods
- Balance of Speed and Accuracy
- Transitional Shoulder Shooting Drills
- Improvised shooting positions with Transitional Shooting Drills
- Movement Drills
- Reactive Movement Drills
- Running Drills
- Reactive movement Drills around others
Students provide their own ammo: 1800rds of carbine and 300 rounds of Handgun ammo minimum.
Hardware - A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56x45, 5.45x39, 300 Blackout, 7.62x39, 7.62x51. If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea. A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s) in question is also a must. Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines.
- Note pad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Rain gear / cold weather gear (seasonal)
- Ear pro (electronic preferred) / Eye pro
- Baseball style hat recommended
- Proper belt to support equipment
- Carbine magazine pouches, Battle belt, or Chest rig
- A holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Tools that work on your weapon
- Weapons lube
- Water hydrating device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- An open mind
Progun Club - Courses will be held at the Pro Gun Club in Boulder City, NV - Register with Costa Ludus for training. For questions about lodging, etc. please contact Pro Gun Club: Bobby@progunclub.com or 702.293.2108.
Range fee of $50/class will be collected by the host on the first day of class.
Reliance Arms - Courses will be held at the Nampa Rod and Gun Club, Nampa Idaho - Contact Dave Clifford at 208-941-2723.
Range fee of $50 will be collected by the host on the first day of class.