- Price: $695.00
- Duration: 3 Days
- Prerequisites: CET1 or similar course.
- Tactical Operations
- - Premier Training - Handgun Elements Theory 1 (HET1)
- - Premier Training - Handgun Elements Theory 2 (HET2)
- - Premier Training - Vehicle Elements Theory (VET)
- - Premier Training - Intermediate Carbine Elements Theory (ICET)
- - Premier Training - Carbine Elements Theory 1 (CET1)
- - Premier Training - Carbine Elements Theory 2 (CET2)
- - Premier Training - Shotgun Elements Theory (SET)
- - Premier Training - Restricted Visibility Elements Theory (RVET) - (By Invitation Only)
- - Premier Training - Team Building (By Invitation Only)
- - Combination 3-Day Course: 1-Day HET1 CCW / 2-Days Shotgun
- - Combination 3-Day Course: 2-Day HET1 / 1-Day Shotgun
- - 1911 Elements Theory (1911ET)
- - Handgun Elements Theory 1 (HET1)
- - Handgun Elements Theory 2 (HET2)
- - Vehicle Elements Theory (VET)
- - Restricted Visibility Elements Theory (RVET)
- - Carbine Elements Theory 1 (CET1)
- - Carbine Elements Theory 2 (CET2)
- - Intermediate Carbine Elements Theory (ICET)
Carbine Elements Theory 2 (CET2) Description
Carbine Elements Theory 2 is designed to give the intermediate or advanced shooter the proper carbine fundamentals. Starting with mindset, the class focuses on the core foundation of accuracy, acceptable accuracy under dynamic stress, and how to effectively balance speed and accuracy with proper weapon manipulation.
- Life Safety Brief
- Proper gear selection and placement
- Proper Zero Check
- 7 fundamentals (Accuracy Drills, Axis and Mechanics of Recoil)
- Accuracy and Marksmanship Check
- Admin reloads / Speed reloads / Tactical reloads Check
- Transition and Communication Drills
- Dynamic Positional Shooting Methods
- Balance of Speed and Accuracy
- Transitional Shoulder Shooting Drills
- Improvised shooting positions with Transitional Shooting Drills
- Movement Drills
- Reactive Movement Drills
- Running Drills
- Reactive movement Drills around others
Students provide their own ammo: 1800rds of carbine and 300 rounds of Handgun ammo minimum.
Hardware - A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56x45, 5.45x39, 300 Blackout, 7.62x39, 7.62x51. If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea. A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s) in question is also a must. Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines.
- Note pad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Rain gear / cold weather gear (seasonal)
- Ear pro (electronic preferred) / Eye pro
- Baseball style hat recommended
- Proper belt to support equipment
- Carbine magazine pouches, Battle belt, or Chest rig
- A holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Tools that work on your weapon
- Weapons lube
- Water hydrating device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- An open mind
ALTAIR Training Solutions - This course will be held at the ALTAIR Training Solutions facility in Naples, FL. Please reserve your space for on-site dining and lodging at http://www.altairtrainingsolutions.com/category_s/1919.htm . Rooms are reserved on a first come/first serve basis. If you have questions you can contact ALTAIR directly at info@AltairTrainingSolutions.com or 877-864-8550. Range Fee of $60/course will be collected the first day of class by the range.
Weaponcraft - Wiscasset, Maine - Please contact Uel Gardner directly for recommendations for lodging, etc., 207-553-2266 or email email@example.com. Course will be held at Wiscassett Rod and Gun Club.
Range fee of $65 (total for 3 days of training) will be collected by the host on the first day of class.
Southington Hunt Club - Course will be held at Southington Hunt Club Contact: Cheryl or Dale at 330.527.5706 or email Dssouthington@aol.com
Range fee of $45/class will be collected by the host on the first day of class. Lunch will be available at the range for $15/day.